These are undeniably one of the best muffins I’ve ever made, and being part banana that means they are also super healthy right?!
- 100g Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 175g Golden Caster Sugar
- 225g Self-Rasing Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 4 tbsp milk (i used oat)
- 1 Banana (mashed)
- 150g Chocolate Chips
- Whisk the eggs together until white and fluffy.
- Mixed the Butter, sugar together until light and then slowly add the egg.
- Fold in the flour, milk and baking powder.
- Add in the banana and chocolate.
- Spoon into the muffin case and bake at 180 for 20 mins