A good muffin can take you anywhere. Breakfast, Pudding, Snack the list goes on. So to get a good muffin recipe is vital- and this could just be it.
- 110g Butter
- 140g golden caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp milk
- 250g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 125g pack blueberries
- Caster Sugar for topping.
- Whisk up the eggs so they are super fluffy
- Mix the sugar and butter together until they are combines- add the egg mix.
- Siv all the the dry ingredients and fold into the wet mixture.
- Add the blueberry’s and spoon into cupcake or muffin cases.
- Top with some caster sugar and put in the oven for 20 mins at 180 degrees.