Crumble is one of life’s simple pleasures! Picking fruit to add to your crumble and eating it for breakfast lunch and dinner with cream, ice cream or custard. It is fully British and fully fantastic- nothing beats it. Here is my super simple crumble recipe.
- 5 Apples
- 3 Sticks of Rhubarb
- 50g Flour
- 60g Caster Sugar
- 50g Oats
- 60g Digestive Biscuits
- Peal and prep the fruit, and add to a pan with a tbsp of caster sugar- cook until mushy.
- Once the fruit is cooked- add to the baking dish.
- In a bowl mash up the biscuits, add the flour, sugar and oats.
- Place the topping on top of the fruit and top off with some sugar.
- Cook for 20 mins at 180 degrees.