The best cookie around, the one and only and only one worth eating- the double chocolate chip. After making these i ate them as a pudding to every meal in the day- breakfast lunch and dinner, because rules don’t apply in lock-down! These are gooey in the middle but also chewy with a snap, all in all i’m really happy with how these turned out, and intend on making them many many times again.
- Bar of Milk Chocolate (Large)
- 100g Cocoa Powder
- 300g Pain Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 300g Brown Sugar
- 200g Butter
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- Half Melt the butter, and whisk with the sugar until light and creamy.
- Whisk the eggs together until super light and airy, combine with the butter mix.
- Add all the dry ingredients together- then fold in the wet in 3 inclusions.
- Get the bar of chocolate and finely chop up and add to the mix
- spoon onto the baking try which has baking paper on and cook at 180 degree for 20 mins- keep an eye on them- just before they look done take them out.