There are few things in life that i would die for, cheesy tuna pasta is one. I don’t know why but this dish is by far my most loved and craved.It all started when i was at school and my friends mum used to make it, it was so so good and i used to try and make it with my mum, but it never worked. But after making 200+ tuna pasta bakes, i released its actually the same thing so i took the baking out of it and cracked on!
its really really easy, and the hardest thing to do is wait for the pasta to cook, because time goes so slowly when cheesy tuna pasta is at risk!
- 200g Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tbsp plain Flour
- 300ml Milk
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- Salt and Pepper
- Pasta (as much as you need)
- 1 Tin of Tuna
- 1 tbsp butter
- Boil Water in a pan, adding the pasta- cook for 10 mins.
- Melt the butter in the pan, once its fully melted add the flour and mix together.
- Slowly add the milk and whisk- after a while it’ll start getting thicker, its important you keep whisking when it thickens as it will start to get lumps.
- Add the grated cheese and stir in- one melted add the seasoning (taste test to add more less)
- Add in the tuna and stir through, add the drained pasta and you are done!