Honeycomb. The Sweetest side desert, to have as a snack or to use to decorate other deserts. Its so simple and the sweetest snack.
- 200g Caster Sugar
- 5tbsp golden syrup
- 2tbsp bicarbonate of soda.
- Butter a tin, or cover a tin in baking paper.
- Mix the sugar and the honey in the sauce pan and stir over a soft heat, until the sugar has melted- then let the mix bubble.
- Let simmer until its caramel coloured.
- Turn the heat off asap, then add the soda. Beat it in with the mix until its bubbling-
- Add to the tin and leave it for 1 hour.