The Mega Chocolate Brownie.
Who doesn’t love a brownie, packed full of all the best things- chocolate. In order to make the best brownies however takes some tips and tricks so you really blow them all away.
The main thing to make people fall in love with your brownies is the texture, you need to get the soft and gooey inside with the crunch at the top. To achieve this, you just need to readjust the order in which you mix things together- as well as folding the mix together instead of whisking- this makes all the difference.
You can also add different little things like chocolate buttons, and other chocolate snacks- I added mini eggs and Malteser bunnies to make them super special, but really you can add whatever you feel is right!
I was really happy with how these turned out, but the recipe did make enough brownies to feed a village- which I did and I didn’t get any complaints.
For 10 Brownies
- 112g Butter
- 225 Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 112g Flour
- 150g Coco Powder- it’s key to use actual cocoa powder as the flavor will be more chocolate.
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Any and all kinds of chocolate if you want
Top tip- measure out all your ingredients before you start baking!
- Slowly melt the butter in a pan- can use the microwave if you’d like- just make sure not to over heat and melt it.
- Once the butter is cool, add the whisked eggs and sugar. Mix together with whisk.
- Add in the salt, baking powder and vanilla- give one last whisk.
- In 2 inclusions add the coco powder, and the same with the flour- fold in with a wooden spoon until its all included.
- Spoon into a baking tray that’s been prepped with baking paper.
- Cook for 20-40 mins at 180 degrees- cook slightly less that youd think as you want the middle to stay gooey.